Friday, August 13, 2010

Fresh Start

I am hopeless at blogging. I have been off from it for the past 2 months because of being cut off from the internet. And then I have been procrastinating.
I have had such great stories from the past 2 months, it's a shame I haven't been writing them down.
I moved from Japan to India. Specifically, I moved from Tokyo to Hyderabad. With a pit stop in Mumbai. And my then girlfriend, now wife has arrived in India.
It's been a ride since we both moved in to our new house in one of the I.T colonies coming up around hyderabad. Even the daily commute to office brings up lots of stories.
Will try to update more often, these are the kind of stories that are perfect for friday nights with friends !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cheers to those friday nights..which u will not have for another year or two. but then u hve the best things in life to enjoy now. cheers to that..!!!