Saturday, June 13, 2009

Terminator 4

4? 4?? Seriously????. I mean, is it just me or is it that everyone around has a really bad 90's hangover. This second one came out in 91, when I was a teenager. And I liked that movie. If the teenagers still like this franchise, good for the producers. But If this was made for fans of the original series, what was the target audience? 30 plus single males who want to be seen outside a theater playing this?
Uh, thanks, I'll wait for the dvd. Better still, it will be out on cable next year.

p.s :- But I think I know a certain 30 someone who might be queing up to watch this.
He'll be back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jisne t4 theatre main dekha uska muh kala...!!!

Roshan Amin said...

I know this comment is too late in the day but who might be that certain 30 someone?? :)