Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kawasaki Halloween parade.

Another boring sunday with nothing to do. Picked up my backpack and my friends camcorder and travelled to Kawasaki to catch a halloween parade. yes, There is actually some place called Kawasaki in Tokyo. I am not too sure about Honda and Toyota, though. It was my first Halloween, and the Japanese seem big on american holidays. I had read about this parade in
metropolis, the magazine in my apartment, so I thought I should go look.
The place was not far from home, around 20-25 minutes from home. The only problem was that I got down at the wrong side of the station and spent almost an hour searching for the parade. I did finally manage to make it just in time for the presentations. Got to see a lot of costumes, some weird, some kinky, not all scary I must say. Hung out there till about 7.00,
and then back home.
Atleast, It was better than sitting at home.

No comments: